Buy Cynergy Field
Cynergy Field, Modern lines, classic looks, 100% performance. The Cynergy made technological bounds with the ultra-low profile MonoLock hinge and innovative Inflex recoil pad. The Cynergy Field combines these technological advantages with great looks to create a shotgun that excels equally in the field and on the range.
Today’s most innovative over and under shotgun. If you’re an all-around, one-gauge shotgun shooter, the Browning Cynergy, in any model, is probably the only shotgun you will ever need to buy. This Field model weighs just a tad over 7 lbs. in a 12 gauge with 26″ barrel. It’s a perfect weight for carrying and sweet to swing on fast-flushing birds. The MonoLock Hinge means there is 300% more surface area to pivot on to reduce wear and add strength. Rectangular locking pins provide additional strength and the action features a “wear-in” relief that allows for wear and keeps the action locked tight.
- Receiver – Steel ultra-low profile receiver with MonoLock Hinge, game scene engraving, durable silver nitride finish.
- Barrels – Lightweight profile, ventilated side ribs and a floating top rib. Satin blued finish.
- Action – Mechanical Reverse Striker Ignition System offers a crisp break with minimal overtravel. Impact Ejectors for quick clearance of fired hulls. Top-tang barrel selector/safety.
- Stock – Grade I walnut with satin finish and a comfortable and extremely effective Inflex recoil pad.
- Special Features:
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones for reduced shot deformation and denser, more consistent patterns.
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes
- One 1/4″ stock spacer to adjust the length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights
There are no reviews yet.